Understanding house guest.

I rent a room in my home thru Airbnb and other online hospitality websites.
I list it as naturist friendly and have gotten several renters over the years who come to strip down. But more often they prefer to keep their clothes on and ask that I keep mine on too.
I generally only host folks for a night or two. I am too set in my ways for someone to stick around much longer. But two weeks ago
a guy contacted me to stay my listed max of 4 nights. He got here and we hit if off. He made no mention about nudity one way or another and I had kept my clothes on for the first day. But day two I decided to see how he would react to a semi nude host. I donald ducked it, I wore an open long sleeve shirt, my standard winter nude to keep the chill off. He was fine with it. I have allowed him to stay longer because he
is so accepting of my nudity and easy going. We play board and card games in the evenings and share meals. As an added bonus
his dog is well behaved and fun to play around with. I like dogs but do not have one because or my travels. All in all a win win win
. If we get the hot tub fixed which has been out of commission far too long I am pretty sure he will strip down himself.

This topic was edited
RE:Understanding house guest.

It's a goal of mine to make it to your world one day soon. No clothes required!

This post was edited

It's a goal of mine to make it to your world one day soon. No clothes required!

Looks like you are only about 3 hours apart so it shoule be doable.
Noodengnr2 mentioned that at least one house guest walked in nude carrying only car keys and personal care items.
Would you do the same?

This post was edited

Mmm this sounds a perfect place to stay, I always like to get nude when I stay away more often than not I let everyone go to bed then I get naked but a naked host sounds perfect.

This post was edited

Id love to

This post was edited