Sign of Spring

When we gathered the laundry this week, my wife did not have enough nightwear in the hamper to make a full load so we combined it with other loads. This is likely to be the case more often than not until fall.
It's easier for me. I haven't had any nightwear to wash in over 30 years. My "nightwear" gets washed with my morning shower!

This topic was edited
RE:Sign of Spring

When we gathered the laundry this week, my wife did not have enough nightwear in the hamper to make a full load so we combined it with other loads. This is likely to be the case more often than not until fall.It's easier for me. I haven't had any nightwear to wash in over 30 years. My "nightwear" gets washed with my morning shower!

We have a similar issue but neither of us have any nightwear

This post was edited

I'm about to do a load of clothes washing that has been so long in the cupboard it smells a bit musty....

This post was edited

I'm about to do a load of clothes washing that has been so long in the cupboard it smells a bit musty....

How often do you wear anything?

This post was edited

New snow this morning does not feel like spring to me. There is more snow today than on Christmas when there was absolutely none on the ground. The robins I saw this morning looked puzzled too.

This post was edited