RE:What outfit is at the same time most elegant and sexy?

Ooh, the illustrated suggestion is a great concept, Rosewood! I'm wondering about the rear view and imagining the rear reveals just a little cleavage below a completely bare back.It could be a single strip of sheer fabric, worn as a halter behind the neck (perhaps the ends tied together here) and the lower end draping over the tush while the clasp secures it in the front. The fabric would inevitably gather here and there for further intrigue.

You got it, my thought exactly! I can't wait to see her in it!!!!

This post was edited

Steve, for your viewing pleasure!

This post was edited

I never thought we'd veer into fashion design, but with sufficient incentives...

This post was edited

Indeed... I'm impressed. When I first started this group everyone would go "what the hell, just go nude and STFU". Now, the level of sophistication...

A few quick presents before the mods get to them...

This post was edited

An option that is free of a clasp would be the long strip of sheer metallic fabric (say 30cm or 12" wide) tied behind the neck, but crossed over the chest and then draping around the rear, barely covering those curves.

This post was edited

Oh well, the mods are faster than their shadow... Repeat.

This post was edited

Oh well, the mods are faster than their shadow... Repeat.

We are plagued by heavy handed mods who are just power crazy, TS is no better for deletion of photos from the ENL album, getting near the point of pointless being here.
R

This post was edited

The pictures were nice, while they lasted. I guess the comments get 'disappeared' also.

This post was edited

Well, I tried to post pics which approximate your creations and I do have witnesses but the mod begged to differ.

But the fact that this topic is close to the end of its second page proves that you guys love to play Pretty Woman and dress us as sexily as you want. Especially in a place like Cap, where everything is possible. In fact I believe that you would like more to walk me around, as exposed as you wish for all guys around to admire me and especially to envy you than to take me back home and you know... enjoy me more intimately but solitarily. Ok, maybe not the first days but after a week or ten days hmm?... Admit it... Sex is good, but deciding what I can and cannot wear and walking me around the town exposed would be another level. Right guys?

This post was edited

I think we all like to think that our girl is worthy of admiration!

This post was edited