the dog figured it out

For the past 2 months I have had a new friend staying with me. He has a well behaved dog which has been fun to interact with. Play tug and take for walks. Neither Doug ( human) or Jaxson ( dog ) minded a naked host. When Jaxson needed to go out I would streak out to his backyard leash so he could do his business.
But when we went for a walk I would have to put real pants on. When he saw me getting dressed he got very excited for a walk. Totally different behavior than a routine pee outing. I felt bad the times when I was dressing to leave and not take him with me.

This topic was edited
RE:the dog figured it out

For the past 2 months I have had a new friend staying with me. He has a well behaved dog which has been fun to interact with. Play tug and take for walks. Neither Doug ( human) or Jaxson ( dog ) minded a naked host. When Jaxson needed to go out I would streak out to his backyard leash so he could do his business.But when we went for a walk I would have to put real pants on. When he saw me getting dressed he got very excited for a walk. Totally different behavior than a routine pee outing. I felt bad the times when I was dressing to leave and not take him with me.

By real pants do you mean long ones?
If so, why?

This post was edited

By real pants do you mean long ones?If so, why?

Ha,ha,ha,ha.. thanks for that, I needed a laugh today.

This post was edited

By real pants do you mean long ones?If so, why?Ha,ha,ha,ha.. thanks for that, I needed a laugh today.

I have not worn long pants for about a month now and have no plans to wear them until well into October.

This post was edited

I have not worn long pants for about a month now and have no plans to wear them until well into October.

That dog has a lot more intelligence than some people.

This post was edited

My dogs have figured out that pants mean I am going somewhere, so they get upset anytime I put them on.

This post was edited