new here too

hey all,i'm rob,37,home nudist for a year or so,found the site via a friend so thought i'd take a look,have uploaded photos but waiting for tem to be accepted.just like to say thanks and look forward to hearing from you xx

This topic was edited
RE: new here too

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find that we have a great group of people here, enjoy! :)

This post was edited

Hi Rob...just responded to your other post but a warm welcome to TN and hope you enjoy the site. Personally I think its great and that there are lots of nice people here to get to know.

This post was edited
Nude Here too

I became a nudist about 14 years ago when I went to a nudist resort to go skinny-dipping like I used to do at the YMCA before it went co-ed. It was there I learned how comfortable it was to be nude and feel the fresh air and sunshine all over my body. Nudity was not just for skinny-dipping.

I cannot remember the last time I wore a bathing suit for swimming. I now live in a clothing optional community that has a indoor pool so I can swim nude all the time (nudity required in the pools, hot tubs, showers).

This post was edited

thankyou for your comments,its not shortsightedness(i dont want to get into an argument on my first day) just lack of knowledge.like you say,what hitler wanted to do,he did,and did it very well,people followed him because he was a natural leader,not because he exterminated 6 million jews

This post was edited
RE: newbie here

Hi All! I'm so glad I found this site. I consider myself a nudist although I don't get to be naked all the time. My wife, kids and friends all know how I love to be naked. Unfortunately my wife isn't into it and we all live together with her mom. So my freedom is limited, hopefully this will be my outlet to meet other people who share in my views.
Welcome to the site. Lots of great peopleand discussions here. Hope you enjoy!

This post was edited