relation about nudism and healthy

Anyone please help me...
my girl just asked to me about relation about nudism and healthy, the negative and positive effect, and everything about it..
i can't answer it...
so, if you have a argumentation about the relationship about nudism and health, please reply this forum.
thx a lot

This topic was edited
RE: relation about nudism and healthy

Please see topic thread written by Nuderunr in this forum. Here's some of it:
Nudism is a wholesome, healthy lifestyle and there are innumerable reasons to be nude when you can. Being nude in a comfortable and relaxed situation is a serene and wonderful experience and offers the freedom to be happy, healthy, active, productive, sane, social, bold, unashamed, and truly alive. Social nudism is an interesting and effective way to communicate and bond with others. Nudity is relaxing and stress-relieving, which is healthy for the body and mind. Nudity also has other positive physical health benefits. Moderate exposure to sunlight increases Vitamin D intake and actually improves many aspects of skin health, discouraging fungal and bacterial infections. In fact, sunlight exposure is even sometimes prescribed for people with some skin diseases. Nudity allows more exposure and gets sunlight to body areas normally neglected. (Nuderunr)
You might find some notes about it in Wikipedia too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturism
On the other hand, well, after all, nudism must compromise with weather. I once tried to do itbetween monsoon season and summer, and all benefit I got was flu.

This post was edited

I have to say that there are a lot of benefits to nudism. Better vitamin D intake, healthier skin, etc. Also, there are the psychological benefits, like a better body image often results, and many people report a healthier attitude to sexuality, once the mainstream media's attempts to link sex and nudity are overcome. Personally, I certainly find that my skin is better in the summer months, when I'm nude almost all the time.
Negative effects of nudism? Well, I lean on the practical side. Sometimes, clothes are a necessity, to protect one from adverse environments, such as the cold - it makes sense to rug up then. In Australia, clothing even during summer is often a good idea, due to the extremely high UV levels here. Definitely a broad hat and something to keep off the direct sun during the middle of the day is needed (or just sit under a tree :) ). My experience is that the Australian sun is far more intense in the UV region than California. And a more extreme example of needing to cover up? I don't think space tourists will be lining up to take a naked stroll on the Moon! :D Yep, sometimes, environmental conditions require the use of clothing, but when the environment is suitable, it's healthier to take it all off.
That's my take on it anyway

This post was edited
relation about nudism and healthy

I spent two out of the three day weekend at the Rock...it being early in the season there is still plenty of spring chores to be done...preparing the clay courts, moving fallen limbs from winter storms and the like...there is an older contingent of member who pitch in with everyone else (I'm 50 sodo the math)...there are hikers, tennis players and lake lappers (a 5 acre lake) all of the folks are in amazing shape. While there is some partying in the evenings for the most part the members are healthiest group of folks I know....well tanned and toned...

This post was edited
RE: relation about nudism and healthy -practical aspects

Enjoying sauna nude vs. in swimwear has abvious hygienic benefits as swimwear gathers a lot of unhygienic particles and in pools with chlorine disinfection they store chlorine which evaporates in sauna and may cause health hazards.
Being nude outdoors especially in climates far from tropics increases and intensifies vitamin D intake.
When constantly nude, less problems about skin getting burned around areas which mostly covered by swimwear, so constant nudity healthier than occasional one.
Wet swimwear worn after swimming can under circumstances lead to different infections like Urethritis for nudes there is no risk.
Generally nudity, especially social nudity, leads to better acceptance of one's body and more balanced personality. Also social nudity teaches to define sexuality in terms of real sexuality, deprived of unnecessary prejudices common to textiles.
These I would say most essential physical and mental benefits.
TravelNudie aka Aki

This post was edited
RE: relation about nudism and healthy -practical aspects

Lot's of great thoughts here, some stuff I never even considered. lol

This post was edited
Great topic!

This is such an interesting topic. Thanks for the replies here i have more ideas about it now.

Regards,
Dette
Placement financier

This post was edited
RE: Great topic!

This is such an interesting topic. Thanks for the replies here i have more ideas about it now. Regards, Dette Placement financier

There are probably additional reasons....go to TNS's website at naturistsociety.com and click on Resources. There is a treatise called "205 Arguments in Support of Naturism."

This post was edited
Keep in mind God

When God created Man and woman, he had them nude and it was natural. It was only when they ate from the tree of knowledge that they learned of evil. If you are not evil, then you shouldn't feel shame to be as God made you.
I agree with what the others said as well.

This post was edited

for the positive reasons have a look at www.naturistsociety.com/resources/PDF/205ARGUE.pdf
Lots to go at in there :-)

edit: oops should always read to the bottom of a thread, beaten to it..

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited