a new group, "Wish I was circumcised"?

If a guy wishes he was circumcised,
why not just get that way?

This topic was edited
RE: a new group,

Stupid. We are paid and soon to be certified and that is stupid.

This post was edited

i see nothing wrong with the group or discussion i have know several male nudist over the years that were un-cut and uncomfortable with the look and actually had surgery to not stand out at a nudist resort, i guess just like a female being uncomfortable with her breast or other body parts. it easy to say nudist are comfortable in their skin but a whole heck of alot aren't and the person who started the group is only 18 yoa, how many of us were comfortable with their body at 18. i for one think nothing should be cut molded uplifted , downlifted or changed on any bodyas the human body is a work of art no two are really the same, but than again that only my own opinion

This post was edited

My wrist watch needs winding up, what should I do ?
Maybe I should start a group for winding up watches.

I sometimes wonder if there's anyone of sound mind left on here.

This post was edited
My thoughts on this new group

This is what I sent to that kid when I realized he had created this group:
"I was circumcised at age 18 due to Phimosis, if you don't know is when the foreskin is too tight and once an erection is in full effect it hurts because it cannot peel/roll back and is very painfull during masturbation/penetration. Now that I'm older I wish there would have been other choices presented to me rather than just cut it all for good once and for all. So please don't wish to get cut without weighing all the options first".

This post was edited
RE: My thoughts on this new group

This is what happens when TT refuses to remove offending members only their offending groups you get more and more crap. This troll has been flagged before for starting dumb and sick groups he wasn't removed from the site so we will only have to continue to flag each and every group he starts.

This post was edited
Did that once........not fun!

I guess its ok to discuss having a circumcision, why you would want one mystifies me. I had a circumcision at age 28, after I was married about 7 years, because of a medical issue and it wasnt a walk in the park. The Doctor told me that they only cut the skin of so that when its erect it does not hurt or bow down like a banana so that I did not have the same problems that IMHAWK07 had thank goodness. After surgery you wake up and there is pain, not bad just a reminder that part of you has been cut away forever, then the ring of stiches starts to dry out and its like a ring of thorns around the end of you penis, and it feels like your penis is sewed to your forehead, now that hurts. You have to take sits baths 3 times a day; I never even know what they were until then, guess I never had a baby or I would have known, the bath softens the stitches, thank goodness. Then just when you think its under control a pretty lady walks by and things start to happen, sits baths doesnt even help that pain, you concentrate on anything other than women and sex because the little head takes over the thinking at some point and the big head cant stop it. Then its time to go home, and you find out what its like to have barb wire underwear on, ouch! In about a week you get the stiches out, thats a treat also ha-ha, but the sits baths continue for a few days. As I was married I asked the Doctor when I could have sex with my wife, I might add at the age even look at her beautiful naked body without pain. He told me when the desire over comes the agony go for it. Now it looks fine, when soft about like half you face sticking outside of a hooded sweat shirt, and hard like the hoods pulled back. I am glad I only have one penis as I would never get the second one done.
Cheers my friends,

This post was edited