RE: Would You Meet with Him?

Your right, certainly not. This situation wouldn't make me fell good. If it was a meeting like a nudist beach or resort , ok not private.

This post was edited

Hey Jabbari,I'm old, but I've never asked you for a free place to stay. Just kidding! I've met some people from this site, in person, and the rule is always to meet in a very public clothed place for the first meeting. As a matter of fact I have a good friend here on this site, that I've met in person many times and we've never met nude!Tim

This post was edited

Bump to take out the trash.

This post was edited

I've met several internet friends and I would continue to meet them once I get to know them well on the site. Some meetings work out great, some good, others are okay but you'd probably not take it any further than that first meeting. The best thing to do is to get to know as much about each other off the boards, via email, then see if there's a friend connection and an honesty in your communications before you decide to meet. We always try and meet at a textile venue first... but if I know the person well enough ... we'll meet at a nudist venue for the first time! Personally ... I would not meet anyone that had a private profile, unless they've contacted me and we've gotten to know each other well,or was unwilling to communicate in lengthbefore the meet up.

This post was edited

I think you did the right thing...go with your gut. I recently did. Long story short...I made a "friend" on this site and we began communicating via messages here frequently, then after a couple of weeks decided that a meeting in public (clothed) would be nice. When it came time to meet, he became overly anxious to meet..very eager. Turns out, he had an emergency at work which delayed the time we would meet that day. I sensed something was afoot and feared that the public meeting would happen too late at night. Anyway, I offered to reschedule to allow for a more relaxed meeting. He became relentless. For two days after, he continued to contact me to let me know how hard it is to find someone to "hang out with naked". He was on the road for work and wanted to maintain contact...which turned weird. He started out by talking about ground rules for our relationship (no intercourse ?!?....specifying body parts, hugs were ok...) I felt more than extremely uncomfortable and stopped communicating. The morale of the story is trust your gut....meet in public. And if he responds with understanding to your trepidation, chances are you're on the right track.

This post was edited

And Karmalaa ... I think YOU did the right thing! Glad you went with that gut feeling!A&D

This post was edited

I only communicate with people with information in their profile and visible pics. So I have a little idea. Some people are also on other sites, so it gives more confidence.First a chat and than meeting each other will be possible. That can also be at my place when it feels good.
Stay naked,Roland

This post was edited

I would need pics on the profile, and lots of information and chat, and then a public meeting place. But since you live in the U.S., if you don't like him when you meet him, you can pull out your 9mm, shoot him dead, shout out "stand your ground" and you'll have nothing to worry about. Unless you are a black man, of course.

This post was edited