Doctor Who audios

Does anyone on here listen to the now impressive range of Doctor Who audios produced by Big Finish ? They really are terrific and feature continuing adventures with Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Paul McGann with soon to be released new audio stories featuring Tom Baker's Doctor. They also regularly feature the Doctor's greatest enemies: The Daleks, Cybermen, Ice Warriors, Davros, Sontarans etc. Really good listening. I have a large collection and I enjoy them now just as much as watching the original TV stories. Audio is an ideal format for science fiction. The imagination takes full flight.

This topic was edited
RE: Doctor Who audios

I've listened to many of them. I prefer the 8th Doctor. All of them are available through places like Pirate Bay.

This post was edited

There's an enormous range, now, but some of them are terrific - I'd say my favourite's probably Colin Baker in Jubilee.
I've been listening to a lot of the Jago and Litefoot series recently, which are great fun.
And as they're a small company, the more you listen through piracy the more likely they are to stop producing them.

This post was edited

Sorry. Let me clarify. I think it's ok to sample them from a download site but if one decides to keep them or continue with them by all means support the company by buying the dramas from Big Finish.

This post was edited