Anyone on this site actually going there...other than me?

Changing the thread topic. Moving to a thread that might help people that are actually going to the Boulder Res.
Latest update that I have...the mosquitoes (previously out in force) are calming down a little. The high water is receding a little as well. It is pretty easy to take a dip/wade in the water to cool off after being in the sun for a while. Just try to keep yourself "unexposed" if you can. Most people don't care, but if you stand there in the open for all to see, someone will take offense and call in a complaint, which ruins it for the rest of us.
Go there to enjoy the sun and water. Do not go there to be seen nude, please.

This topic was edited
RE: Anyone on this site actually going there...other than me?

Water level is going down. More space to lie out.

This post was edited

Apparently the water level goes up and down in the later summer months, as the inflow changes with the rain. It is getting cooler now. Gotta watch out for the skeeters when the temp cools down. We need an overnight freeze or two so that the skeeters are cleared out. Then the temp can come back up. can't be many more days to get out there.

This post was edited

Not sure if the freeze happened, but there are less mosquitoes. The temp is good as long as the wind is not blowing.

This post was edited

Missed it. I didn't notice until today. I usually cannot get there on weekends. I was out there on Monday. Didn't see anyone though. I'm not giving up though. As long as the air is still and the temperature is in the 50s, it is still very nice in the sun.

This post was edited