What is a couple?

Just been in the chat room and an abundance of chat boxes popped up as they do, one of which was from a "couple", (checked the profile and there is a pic of a woman and one of the woman with a guy cuddling up behind her and one of him standing beside her. Has anyone else had any contact with them? - Something he said in the short conversation we had worried me.

This topic was edited
RE: What is a couple?

And your point IS. ?

This post was edited

Confused! What is the screen name of this couple?

This post was edited

Apparently It was the man I was chatting with, and he said the the pics were of him & his mother. One of the pics didn't really come across as mother & son.

This post was edited

cpl_32_54

This post was edited

I agree..have they done anything to make this anything less than what it is? What people do off this site is no business of ours. their pics a with in TOS guidelines..they are not doing anything worth a flag. the admission of a mother/son relationship isnt flag worthy. Nothing in their profile says anything or implies any kind of a sexual tone. if you have to look that hard to see a thumb on a nipple...its nothing. maybe the photog took the pic as the hand was moving else where... there is nothing offensive there

This post was edited