RE: totally nude all time

I would love to be nude 24/7,but I have to go to work,and go all the other places in public,that are not accepting of public nudity.I spend lots of time at home nude,and I get nude time at the nudist resorts that I visit .

This post was edited

Love to spend more time nude as it is such a great feeling which is even better when outside doing it.

This post was edited

Being a nudist and preferring to be naked much more than covered or dressed can be an obstacle for everyday life! Today, we needed to run some errands and wanted to do a little more redecorating ... that meant getting dressed. We have been naked for 2 days now and didn't feel like putting on clothes ... but we forced ourselves to. We both made sure that we wore the "bare" minimum! hahaha :D

This post was edited

Being a nudist and preferring to be naked much more than covered or dressed can be an obstacle for everyday life! Today, we needed to run some errands and wanted to do a little more redecorating ... that meant getting dressed. We have been naked for 2 days now and didn't feel like putting on clothes ... but we forced ourselves to. We both made sure that we wore the "bare" minimum! hahaha :DThat's one reason I have 4 or 5 tshirt dresses I throw on to run errands to grocery store (We're out of milk & coffee today) and post office to pickup mail from the PO Box. Tonight I have to drive 12 miles to a religious congregation sisterhood meeting, but I will be back for our weekly 8:15 pm Tues. chat on Jan C's site.

This post was edited

That's one reason I have 4 or 5 tshirt dresses I throw on to run errands to grocery store (We're out of milk & coffee today) and post office to pickup mail from the PO Box. Tonight I have to drive 12 miles to a religious congregation sisterhood meeting, but I will be back for our weekly 8:15 pm Tues. chat on Jan C's site.Wish I could go out in only a T-shirt dress.

This post was edited

I also being free from clothes.

This post was edited

Could not agree more with both posts. I enjoy being nude totally at home with or with out friends and in or outdoors. Being totally free an unencumbered or restricted by clothing. That is what its all about.Must be warm year round where you live.....lucky you....

This post was edited