totally nude all time

i love to be nude all time with friends

This topic was edited
RE: totally nude all time

Could not agree more with both posts. I enjoy being nude totally at home with or with out friends and in or outdoors. Being totally free an unencumbered or restricted by clothing. That is what its all about.

This post was edited

My neighbour, who is also a close friend has a garden which is realy nice. We love to take an apero in the nude ;-)
Grtz, Chris

This post was edited

What is this thread doing in Ladies' Room? It is not gender-specific and all the contributors are males.

This post was edited

What is this thread doing in Ladies' Room? It is not gender-specific and all the contributors are males.
And OP is a male with a blank profile.

This post was edited

I would prefer to be nude all the time but I have to earn a living. I am nude in my truck when I park my truck for the night. Nude right now!!

This post was edited

i too woul enjoy tobe totally nude all the time i find it relaxing and fun not tobe dressed

This post was edited

I am a nudist, but I also have to live my life. Until a new job comes along I can do or I am awarded SS Disability, I will be nude more and more of the time especially with the temps now in the 80s.

This post was edited

This is a "ladies" forum ; so I will post my wife's response as well as my own. I also love to be totally nude all the time but as our lovely Cheri has stated, we do have to live our lives and regretably ... mainstream society doesn't see life the we many of us do. When able ... I am totally nude but ... My wife is a bit different than I am. My wife, even though being a nudists, still has some body image issues. With those, she has good days and bad days. Some days she could care less who sees her and who may be commenting on her body as she walks by at the club or a resort but ... when she has bad days, she'd just as soon only be naked at home. I can tell when she's having one of those bad days. She will wear a cover up and want to stay closer to home and not venture to a club or resort. During some of these times she will be okay with going to a beach because we can distance ourselves from others and just be together. Her cover ups aren't much cover, in that, they are sheer. She says ... they are just "kinda" camoflauging some of those areas she's having a bad day about. Her good days far outweigh her bad days but those bad days still creep in once in a while and that's okay. During those bad days, I make sure to continue to help her through them with patience and understanding, the frequent hugs and supportive compliments. ; )

This post was edited

great i'm new to this,

This post was edited

Our circle of nudist friends ... about 10 couples ... alllive varying degrees of nudity all the time. ALL the women stated that they will sometimes wear "something" and most of them said, "that something is almost nothing." For guys ... I think we wonder ... why bother to wear something when it's just like wearing nothing but ... for the guys in our group of nudist friends, they don't question and are thankful just to have wives that are willing participants. In most cases ... my wife and our female friends all cite temperature being the reason to wear anything. Sometimes just covering certain parts of their body, allows them to keep the rest of it exposed. I've felt this way as well, when resting on the couch. I can cross my arms across my chest and be perfectly comfortable but with my arms down to my side and my chest exposed ... I suddenly get cold ... so I can understand why these women will feel a bit more temperature comfort with a little something covering them. ; )

This post was edited