comunist

the site will not allow me to go to chat any longer???????? i have been blocked , it just will not allow me to go with out joining. if i dont join i can not chat.

This topic was edited
RE: comunist

Try again...when it says wrong password...enter your password and log-in.....simple....and communist has 2 m's

This post was edited

Google it with two m's - communist party USA - and there's a convenient "JOIN" button. But it probably won't help you get into chat.

This post was edited

Last night I had to log into the chat room twice to get in, and it appears everyone else had to also. I don't remember a message popping up saying "Communist Regime Implemented, you are banned from chat forever, don't even try logging in one more time or else" It's amazing how many people come to conclusions and assume things that are so way off.

This post was edited

Have been lucky with chat in that I have not experienced that yet. But then I have not been in chat too much lately so who knows.

This post was edited

Most communist countries have openly nudist beaches and nude bath houses as part of their culture.
So, if you are suggesting that powers that be are preventing you from participating in the nudist activities of your choice you should likely curse them by calling them democracies.
Just sayin

This post was edited

Most communist countries have openly nudist beaches and nude bath houses as part of their culture.So, if you are suggesting that powers that be are preventing you from participating in the nudist activities of your choice you should likely curse them by calling them democracies.Just sayinNot true.

Don't know about most, but from things I read and heard, East Germany, Poland and Yugoslavia all did.

This post was edited