both bi

hello.We are both Bisexual and looking for Bisexual people or couples with male and female bisexual.

This topic was edited
RE: both bi

Wish my wife was bi then it would be easier for myself to chat with her about enjoying sex with men also as she is not interested in nudism or sex ( anymore ).Though she knows and allows me to go to the nude beachs we have here and though she doesn't know that I am still having sex with men she does know that I have had sex with men before.

This post was edited

Hi love to chat and we can cam also as i am aslo bi my MSN addy ( tee_742@hotmail.com) nude bi regards Tw

This post was edited

It is nice to see some real proud Bisexual's are out there.

This post was edited

For myself, i find it very rewarding and enriching to be bisexual.I think it allows us as men and women to become more intune with out own masculine and feminine nature and to be able to share it openly..intimacy is one of lifes greatest gifts and pleasures, i enjoy the beauty and differences between both men and women..Its nice to be able to pay a man and honest comment on his body without all the feelings of being uncomfortable and all that can arrise out of doing so with some people...so Proud bisexual i am..

This post was edited

hi we both are bi and proud of it love to be with other bi people as wellI agree with you 100% I am a true bi and enjoy the best of all.

This post was edited

I'm bi-curious & would like to meet other bi & bi-curious people for friendship and possibly more.

This post was edited

Hi I am bi like to chat

This post was edited