The (Naked) Cat Lady

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site but I've been hanging out naked at home for years. It's too expensive to run the AC and it's too hot to wear clothes. I swim naked in my Walmart pool when the next door neighbors aren't outside and aren't (hopefully) looking out their windows. I've been to the Star Ranch in McDade years ago and liked it very much. I've decided that it's time to meet others like myself who are more comfortable sans clothes. It just flat feels good to have the breeze and water next to my skin. It just feels ... pure.
Yes. I have cats. I've got 10 of them. And yes, when I'm naked and one launches itself off me and scratches me, it hurts a little, and yes, I'm always brushing cat hair off my skin. But I love them, and they make great companions. Plus, they purr, you know.
I'm a Trancer. I love Trance, Progressive, Psy, Goa, Hard Trance, Hardstyle, and Drum & Bass. Uh. I can live without Gabber and cheesey pop Vocal Trance, thank you very much. I hang out at AfterHours.fm on a daily basis about 8 hours a day or so and I'd love to see you all there. With partners in England and Mexico, I run an EDM (Electronic Dance Music) web site, EDM-Directory.com. Our directory site is still in the development phase, but the boards are up (EDM-Boards.com). Please join!
I'll be at the Above and Beyond show at Pangaea in Austin, TX this Thursday (May 7). You can't miss me. I'll be wearing my black AfterHours t-shirt with my name on the front (The Cat Lady) and I'll be the oldest woman in the club dancing her ass off. Come find me there! Woot!

This topic was edited
RE: The (Naked) Cat Lady

I got a big kick out of the chat room, Ha! It was fun. I had my web cam on and EVERYONE looked at me! Ha! Curiosity rules! I take it as a compliment. They weren't pervy except for one guy, and apparently he's kind of known for it. I watched him for a little while for the laughs. Over all it'a a fun chat room and I felt welcome there. That's a great feature for this site. I'll go back into it again.

This post was edited

Welcome to our happy little home-away-from-home. Hope you enjoy all your time spent here!

This post was edited

Welcome to the site and I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying it so far. This place can be a real blast if you have the right attitude and you seem to. :)

This post was edited
Re: The (Naked) Cat Lady

Welcome to TrueNudists. Some day soon, I hope to meet you in the chat room. There would be two cats in the chat room.

This post was edited

I got a big kick out of the chat room, Ha! It was fun. I had my web cam on and EVERYONE looked at me! Ha! Curiosity rules! I take it as a compliment. They weren't pervy except for one guy, and apparently he's kind of known for it. I watched him for a little while for the laughs. Over all it'a a fun chat room and I felt welcome there. That's a great feature for this site. I'll go back into it again.

LOL, Catlady, you know what they say, curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back! Welcome to the site, looking forward to running into you in chat.

Jen

This post was edited
Hi Ya'll!

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you, too. Any of ya'll in central Texas?? I'd like to have a little party at my place this summer. My pool is wonderful!! Woot!

This post was edited
RE: Hi Ya'll!

Hi, Welcome to the site!

Phil.

This post was edited