Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Essentials?

Got an email from AWRY advertising a sale on there "essentials" collection.
It is all underwear.
I can't think of many clothing items that are less essential than underwear!

This topic was edited
RE:Essentials?

What about your micro thongs?

This post was edited
RE:Essentials?

What about your micro thongs?

I have only one micro thong.
I wear it between the parking lot and the nude beach.
Not really essential, but it does serve a purpose.

This post was edited
RE:Essentials?

Ah, makes perfect sense now.

You cant think of anything less essential than underwear, unless you need it, then its essential.

You know if you werent scared of towels or had a phobia for proper shorts, underwear could be , essentially useless for you.

This post was edited