private chat

Yesterday i was chatting privately with two different individuals. One of the other members was able to evesdrop on my conversation. When the other person said something a third person typed a note to me to say he heard that? The same person was able to eavesdrop on both my private chats. Is chat private or not? I tested this today with one of my friends and he couldnt get into my private conversaton without me ending the other chat. Has anyone else has this problem?
Cheers

This topic was edited
RE: private chat

That sounds bizarre. Were you chatting in seperate private chat windows, or sending private messages from within the main room?

This post was edited

out of the main room and in private chat

This post was edited

No idea.
I don't use the chat room facility; it seems to be the main source of bitching and back-biting on this site and a constant source of fuel for the 'mafia' as they race towards their hell-fire end.

This post was edited

No idea. I don't use the chat room facility; it seems to be the main source of bitching and back-biting on this site and a constant source of fuel for the 'mafia' as they race towards their hell-fire end.
"Mafia" LOL, I like it!!

This post was edited

It also may be just a glitch in the software...

This post was edited

Jen

Thanks for followin up. I agree with your advice. I am not sure how you found out who the person was but they must have left a trail of unhappy nudists. I certainly have their name as does a few other members who were affected.

This post was edited