so many restrictions

hello! i am alvin, 43. i'm an asian and i love being nude all the time. there are so many restrictions though in my country. if you do it in places where someone can see you, you will be regarded as weird or deviant. even my wife does not entirely approve of it. she is a very conservative woman. my problem is therefore compounded by the fact that i have to always hide from the prying eyes of my neighbors and of course from my own wife. but i still do it - when i'm alone at home or during nighttime when no one can see me nude in my own backyard. but i always wish that i could be free. in fact, some day i would like to live in a nudist colony somewhere in europe.
the reason i joined truenudists is because i want to talk to other nudists because i want to be accepted and be part of the world's nudist groups.

This topic was edited
RE: so many restrictions

Welcome from Canada. TN is a great site with lots of friendly and helpful people.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site. You are indeed in the right place for learning, talking and meeting other people who enjoy the nudist life style. Bruce gave you some very good advice so I won't repeat him. You should fill out your profile so other people can know more about you and maybe send you a Friends Request. One other thing, the term nudist colony is usually used by people who are anti nudist. Nudist resort or nudist village is more acceptable to nudists.

This post was edited

I understand that nudity is frowned on in your country, but after having spoke with many from the Philippines I have been told that clothing optional oppurtunities do exsist there. Most require access to a boat as I been told there are many isolated beaches there. I have also been told that skinny dipping is not uncommon in the lakes and rivers in some mountains areas as well.. I think your on the right track joining here and the key is to chat and ask questions. I wish you luck !

This post was edited

i thought nudist colonies only existed in old black n white movies.

This post was edited

One can feel very restricted in his own home, when the partner opposes your so much desired freedom. I have had to experience this myself. It was not even accepted to sleep naked, which I totally disregarded as well, as walking about within the house in the nude.
Eventually my then wife moved out, which was a welcome change. We never had any fights , or heated discussions over the issue. however it was the constant feeling of disapproval, which stood there like a wall between us then. The separation was a happy solution for either of us, which was a bit hard at first, as I still loved her, but now, I have no regrets.

This post was edited

Hi Alvin,I visit Vietnam quiteregularlyand know what your on about re the restrictions.I have been luckythoughand found some deserted beaches at different times.wish we could go back to earlier times when being nude orpartiallynude was accepted as normal.
all the best take care and stay bare.Keith

This post was edited

I feel sorry for so many nudist that come to these message boards and speak of their "obstructions" to living and practicing their chosen lifestyle. This becomes increasingly difficult if there is a non understanding spouse, significant other or roommate. I'm also, sometimes, envious of others who have acreage and live distances away from neighbors so they can go days and days without ever wearing clothes at home and on their entire property without the fear of making someone uncomfortable with their nudity. You have to take advantage of every moment you get. It sometimes feels like you just can't get enough nude time and when that's all you're thinking about ... it makes the time between nude times, harder. We are fortunate ones , we have a fairly private backyard but we live in a tract of homes with other homes all around us. We seem to have a very tolerant neighborhood and neighbors because some have witnessed me in the backyard and in almost 5 years ... we've not seen a cop car out front yet!I will say this and my wife has agreed with me ... if we ever find that we are going to be hassled to the point where we need to get a lawyer to defend us and our lifestyle, we will move and move someplace where we won't be bothered. Easy for us, soon we will both be retired. NOT so easy for others and many of us sympathize.

This post was edited