Totally unacceptable behaviour examples.....

Now I have just recently moved to Australia, and while transiting to my new home town, I was in Sydney for 24 hours.
I thought, a great chance to get out to the beach and catch some sun.
So I caught the ferry out to Watsons bay, then walked up to Lady Bay Beach.

There was probably 20 other guys spread out over the beach, which was fine, I found myself a spot and went for a quick swim, before catching some sun.
After sunbathing for about an hour or so, got up to have another swim, and there was a guy about 50m away on a beach lounger not just with an erection, not just rubbing himself, but full on masterbating, I looked around at the other beach users, and they seemed just as shocked as I was, this continued for about 2 minutes, when he cleaned himself up, and went back to sunbathing. Not long after this I noticed the weather was closing in, and left, another guy left at the same time as me, and he was mentioning how he couldnt believe what we had just seen.
Whats worse, those who have been to Lady Bay beach will know theres a look out over the harbour right above the beach, and where he was sitting was right in full view of it.
So for those who are wanting to get into nudism, please dont follow the above example, it is not appropriate, if sunbathing naked is getting you a little excited, (this is pointed to males) just roll over and cover it up, or go for a swim and cool off a bit. If its to the point where you have to do something about it (and in my opinion, if this is the case, your in the wrong place, and on the wrong site) Get dressed, and go away into a private place and do what you have to do,

Its people like this that gives Nudism a bad name, especialy where he was doing it right in front of a public look out, and it explains why Lady Bay beach has a "Gay" status, and why women wouldnt be wanting to go to this beach.

Im sorry if this post seems more like a rant, but I was so appaled at what I saw, and the fact that no one did anything about it, makes it seem like it is a common ocurance (if it was a beach I went to more often, I may of said something).

This topic was edited
RE: Totally unacceptable behaviour examples.....

It is inappropriate behaviour. He should have been called out on it. I know you weren't a regular there, but why were you waiting for someone else to say something? If it offended you, speak up man!!! Since nobody said anything, chances are he will return and do it again. If others were as offended and shocked as you. I'm sure they would have backed you up. Within the Nudist Community there is that sense of unity. Also, knowing that it is a Gay Beach and women won't go there, should have told you something. But it is inappropriate in any sense, especially since unsuspecting people above could see.

This post was edited

This is a problem on beaches all over. Some local nudists clubs and nude beach organizations try to help but the fact is masterbation in public has definitly crossed legal boundries and makes it bad for everyone. We need our governments to recognize nude beaches, treat them like other public parklands and catch the bad ones.
Because we are always hidding out in the back beaches some of the health standards have something to be desired.

This post was edited

It is inappropriate behaviour. He should have been called out on it.
You are 6'2" at 230#
The OP is 5'9" at 150#
I'm 5'10" at 170#

I would not "call out" a complete stranger.

This post was edited

You are 6'2" at 230#
The OP is 5'9" at 150#
I'm 5'10" at 170#

I can see the headlines now, Nudist assulted by masterbating man.... lol
The guy in question would probably of been 6' 200+.....

This post was edited

I can see the headline now......

Man beaten up by man caught beating off

This post was edited

That was totally inappropriate behavior. When someone even starts to behave in a like manner at beach I go to they get told off and police will get called. I once say a lady who was 5'4" tell off a guy who was 5'11" and 220. I would have done the same if I had seen what he was doing, his back was to me , because there were plenty of other regulars there who would back either of us up. The suggestion of having a second person go with you is a good suggestion because it will prevent aggressive behavior.

This post was edited

masturbating

This post was edited

OT:

Yeah... with the above post I checked if censor applied to "masturbating".
It does not so why you keep writing "mastErbating" ??? Is it me ignoring the correct way to write it or...???

This post was edited

You are 6'2" at 230#
The OP is 5'9" at 150#
I'm 5'10" at 170#
What about approaching someone else who is obviously appalled, and walking up together?
How about sneaking up and throwing sand on his active hand?(OUCH!) jk

Have you ever seen anyone get shot in the head for sneaking up on someone breaking the law?

This post was edited

That was totally inappropriate behavior. When someone even starts to behave in a like manner at beach I go to they get told off and police will get called. I once say a lady who was 5'4" tell off a guy who was 5'11" and 220. I would have done the same if I had seen what he was doing, his back was to me , because there were plenty of other regulars there who would back either of us up. The suggestion of having a second person go with you is a good suggestion because it will prevent aggressive behavior

BANG! BANG!

This post was edited