New couple

I've been on TN a couple of months as a male in a relationship. Now G/F has joined me and we are a couple on here. After reading several post on TN, here and in groups, about women not being interested in nudism makes me realize how lucky I am to have her.

This topic was edited
RE: New couple

Welcome and may you two have many sunny days the enjoy the lifestyle.

This post was edited

Welcome to you both into the nudist life style. We've found the best part of this life style is all of the new friends that we've met. We are moving away from those old, crotchety acquaintances to new exciting upbeat nudists. We've found that age is not a matter of years but of attitude.

This post was edited

I too was a single until I met a new woman 10 yrs ago and when she joined me to a nudist resort and said she liked it, I couldnt let her go. 10 years later we have two kids and stilllike to get naked around teh house, biking and camping and to the resort a few times a year.

This post was edited

I always wondered whether it is the cultural difference between Europe and North America or why did all long term partners and even most good female friends of mine adopt relatively painlessly and quickly into social nudity? Seems that most who complain about reluctant "significant others" seem to be North Americans or from Anglo-Saxon or non-continental European background.
Is there anyone who has any feasible explanation for this?

This post was edited

I've been on TN a couple of months as a male in a relationship. Now G/F has joined me and we are a couple on here. After reading several post on TN, here and in groups, about women not being interested in nudism makes me realize how lucky I am to have her.
Yes indeed, you are very lucky to have a partner who is willing to join in with your nudist life. My wife thinks nudism is perverted. Even her sisters who are not into nudism, see nothing wrong with me being a nudist and often visit when I'm getting a little natural naked suntan. When my wife tells me I should cover up infront of guests, most of them say they are not bothered and she should let me enjoy my way of life.
(10)

This post was edited

Congrats----------maybe a little while ago since ya posted the info but glad to see spouses enjoying naked times with others. we have for many yrs and sure is fun.

This post was edited

congratulations on any couple that has the other half join in on one of the most enjoyable recreations in the world that has a great following. weather you can get you partner to join you nude at home, backyard, beach or the nudist camp/resort you have guided them to freedom to enjoy the sun and a newlife style. my better half will go nude at the beach splash in the inflatable pool and occasionally be nude around the house and someday take me up on my offer to move permanently to a nudist camp/resort.

This post was edited
Still lucky

Congrats----------maybe a little while ago since ya posted the info but glad to see spouses enjoying naked times with others. we have for many yrs and sure is fun.Guess it's time for a little update: We're still nude and happy, well in the house too cold to do it outside here in OKla. right now. LOL I
think we are natural nudist, it was peer pressure that kept our clothes on, 'cause when we got together the clothes came off and have been enjoying it ever since, about 9 years. It wasn't until 3 months ago that she would join me on site and go public. Thanks for every ones support.

This post was edited
RE: Still lucky

Congrats----------maybe a little while ago since ya posted the info but glad to see spouses enjoying naked times with others. we have for many yrs and sure is fun.Guess it's time for a little update: We're still nude and happy, well in the house too cold to do it outside here in OKla. right now. LOL I
think we are natural nudist, it was peer pressure that kept our clothes on, 'cause when we got together the clothes came off and have been enjoying it ever since, about 9 years. It wasn't until 3 months ago that she would join me on site and go public. Thanks for every ones support.

You might think about visiting Oaklake Trails in the Bristow area, 1/2 way between Tulsa &OKC - I believe they are open all year long. They've got a great park, good members, and ammendities.

This post was edited