Vote on the New Format

OK folks, we've had time to use the new format and evaluate it. In the computer world you might say that we've had our "free" trial and now is the time to decide if we want to buy it or not.
I believe that everyone should have the opportunity to vote on the new format compared with the original format. If you like the new format, Vote YES. If you prefer the original format, Vote NO.
Your NO vote will probably not convince TT1 to return to the original format, but it will tell him that there is a lot of dissatisfaction among the members and that he has a lot of work to do to improve the "new and improved" format.
So now is the time to vote. Click on the reply to this thread and vote YES or NO. In order to keep a running total, please put a number before your vote. Find the number of the last person who voted as you want to vote and add 1 to that number.
Please do not put any other comments here. You can do that on other threads. Just put the number and your YES or NO vote on the reply. If you're UNDECIDED, please do not bother to vote and waste everyone's time. Please keep it simple. YES or NO votes only.

This topic was edited
RE: Vote on the New Format

No. 1 NO.

This post was edited

Undecided.
1 NO.
0 YES
1 Undecided.

This post was edited

Yes
1 Yes1 Undecided1 No

This post was edited

I'm not ready to vote on the new format, I certainly want to see some adjustments (like allowing members to turn-off all these Updates from people we don't care to see at all,) but I think it's still rather early to be making a judgement on the new format, it's still barely been a week since it went up. Judging by the comments in the chat room people are discovering new things each day, so I highly doubt most really have explored though all the new format has yet. I also thought the old site needed adjustments and improvements too, so I wouldn't want to see just the same old site again, that I do know.

This post was edited

No.
2 yes, 2 no, 2 undecided.

This post was edited

NO.
2 yes, 3 no, 2 undecided

This post was edited

3 yes 4 no 2 undecided

This post was edited