New

Hello, I'm a 28 y/o male. I was very conservative about nudism before but now i'm trying to do a lot more things to feel liberated. Maybe I can overcome my shyness a little with this being part of it. I recently experimented with going commando and i'm sleeping nude more often. Next I might go in my backyard on a hot day and lie in the sun naked. I enjoy the thought of what it should feel like. I signed up for this site because I want to feel like I'm not alone in doing this.

This topic was edited
RE: New

Good luck and welcome to the site! You'll find you're not alone...I'm of the opinion that there are many more closet nudists than we know or can even speculate. Take a look at the AANR website, and you'll find that there are many thousands of members in the US

This post was edited
Re: New

Welcome to the TrueNudists web site. You have come to the right place.

This post was edited

Welcome, aaartnaz to TN. When you have time be sure to browse through all the forum threads, lots of valuable information there. You'll find many friendly people here and hope we can all encourage you in your endeavors to enjoy the freedom of nudity!

This post was edited

Hi, welcome to the wonderful world of Naturism!

Phil.

This post was edited

What they said! And let us know if you end up finding a place to skydive naked. I hear that's quite the thrill!

This post was edited