The MidWinter Festival in FL Feb 2012

The MidWinter Festival will be held this year at Sunsport Gardens
in Loxahatchee, FL. from Feb 16 - 21, 2012

This topic was edited
RE: The MidWinter Festival in FL Feb 2012

I've been keeping an eye on the airfares since July and one of these days fares will drop low enough for me to buy a ticket!
It's a bit early yet for the 2012 agenda but if you haven't been and want to know what it's all about, you can still see last year's listing of workshops and costs at this link:
https://www.sunsportgardens.com/festivals/index.html
It's a pretty laid back week with all sorts of personal growth and interest workshops that are fairly informal. You don't need to sign up for any particular workshops so you can just go with whatever strikes your fancy and just show up at the appointed time to participate. The food is good, the setting is peaceful, the people are friendly, management is excellent and there is always some sort of entertainment in the evenings so maybe think about joining us. :-)
I'll see you there, George.
Karen

This post was edited

I will be there again next year. It was a fun event. Less than 4 months away.

This post was edited

I sure hope I see a dip in airfares soon. So far the seat sales are all $200 - $300 more than I've paid in previous years.

This post was edited

If anyone is interested, the registration form and prices are now available on the Sunsport Gardens' website as is thepreliminarylineup of workshops. I'm sure a more detailed schedule will be released with blurbs explaining what some of the workshops are actually about but at least it's a start.

This post was edited