RE: Why Are You Shaved - Follow Up

Why am I shaved? Pretty simple explanation.... I like it.agreed.

This post was edited

I shave my balls but trim the rest. I love the feel of a smooth sac.Ditto for me! :-)

This post was edited

I had all pubic removed for one reason, there is so much more feeling without the hair. I hated the stubble also. Its never coming back!

This post was edited

I'm with Jeff1 of 2 on this issue, I like it too. No problem for me and that is what matters.

This post was edited

Clark Gable also shaved his underarms for the same reason. I don't know about below though. I shave because I am a bodybuilder plus I do not have much hair naturally. This shows the muscle definition and looks best on me.

This post was edited

i shave because i love the look and feel of being smooth down there

This post was edited

I trim my chest and pubic area but do shave my balls. I do find shaving my balls a challenge due to the nature of the sack. Anyone else have this issue? Solutions? I just find I miss alot regardless of whether I stretch my sack or not. Advice please!!

This post was edited

I shave because i like the feeling and feel that i look better shaved than hairy. Plain and simple.

This post was edited

I have pursued a different course -- I love the feel of hairlessness on my penis and balls, but the thought of shaving and regrowth of stubble is just a real downer. Several years ago, I talked my wife into buying a Braun epilator for her bikini area. The process actually pulls the hairs -- first couple times are the worst. That is what got me to thinking -- the epilator is worse than shaving, but I do the same thing manually. Take a pair of tweezers -- the first time takes a fair amount of time, but maintenance is not as time-consuming. Two extra benefits -- when hairs come back, they are softer and smaller AND when they come back there is not the problem of being stuck with stubble points. My wife doesn't want me to use her epilator, but one the first several times are past, it might not be too bad. The absolutely smooth feel is spectacular!

This post was edited

Was a shaver for 13 years when my wife bought an epilator. Like above post said, before using it I had to pluck each hair. Then the epilator worked great for ten years. Very smooth and regrowth was soft. Only needed to epilate once a week or so. The epilator died a few months ago and could not find the right kind to replace it, so back to shaving. I may start plucking again. We are looking into laser, either home version or professional.

This post was edited