RE: Why Are You Shaved - Follow Up

I like the look, the feel and easier to stay clean. Especially after a quickie.

This post was edited

I don't shave at all, except my face. Shaving my face is a big enough pain and I don't have the time or dedication to shave anywhere else. I would grow a beard, but my employer disallows it. I had my DNA tested and it says I'm 3.3% Neanderthal. Maybe that's why I like being hairy, LOL.

This post was edited

I had my DNA tested and it says I'm 3.3% Neanderthal. Maybe that's why I like being hairy, LOL.I bet you still cave paint.

This post was edited

I just shave around the genital area and have lots of hair on my legs and belly. Several men in the club do this. just don't worry bout it. And I shave cause she likes it.

This post was edited

I have a friend who gets shaved by his wife because he's fat and the hairs are a surface to raise and air funk -er-pheromones.
I'm "fur baring" and in Indiana. I trim short in the warm months so I shed the heat and high humidity. Along with not getting ingrown, the low hairs serve asmosquito sensors. I fond it more easy to shave my package.When I need to keep warm I stop, but still have to shave my circumcised shaft. I also keep the normally unseen crack shaved for easy cleaning. Logically.

This post was edited

i shave because i like how it feels and it does make it look bigger

This post was edited

I think it's cleaner, and the first time I walked the ship's deck on a Bare Necessities cruise with warm tropical breezes blowing, it felt wonderful.

This post was edited

I am shaved because
1. I love the smooth feeling
2. I have a small penis and large balls and love to show them off!
3. My wife likes it and she does great job keeping me smooth!

This post was edited

Shaving helps the economy. If nobody shaved,billions of dollars would be lost each year from the shaving industry.

This post was edited

I shave everything. I do it primarily because I like the smooth feeling, and I like the way I look. It's the same reason I cut my hair a certain way or wear certain clothes to work. Since I don't wear underwear, it helps keep the feeling of less things touching me.

This post was edited