Running Counts of Posts and Views

I have noticed that after making posts to the Forum, my Post Count does not increase. I have also had friends go to my Profile Page but the view total has not increased. Is there a problem here or are there a new set of rules for keeping the running total?

This topic was edited
RE: Running Counts of Posts and Views

i noticed it also now lists just forum posts and not all posts such as ones made in groups.

This post was edited
RE: Where did they all go?

I noticed a sudden and large (20%) drop in my Posts count today, following introduction of the new website. At first I thought it was some sort of technical hitch with the changeover. BUT when I checked the strings of discussions in the groups I saw that a lot of entries have just vannished. This isn't just the odd one or two. It's on a massive scale. It is a bit obvious when someone quotes items higher up a string and the items just arn't there any more. They aren't the only ones. There are some topics where only the opening entry remains. In this "spring clean" is the baby being thrown out with the bath water. Or is it cencorship?

This post was edited

it appears they have done a group clean up and removed some of the groups when they did the changeover. missing posts could be from that. i figured thats where some of the 200 or so posts i made went, but i haven't made that many posts from groups.

This post was edited

My posts keep decreasing also. On the old site I was close to 250 posts. When we went to the new site I went to 231 and now I'm down to 212. Where in the hell did my posts go??

This post was edited

Even if they did a clean up and eliminated some groups that is no reason to take our posts away from us. There must be a way to have posts stay on your profile so that you aren't penalized!!!

This post was edited

I don't understand what's goin on, it seems that I'm losing 2 posts for every new one. Perhaps if I stop posting then they will not reduce into oblivion.

This post was edited

(11)
This is post 11 on this thread. If everyone numbers there post each time then it's easy to see how many are deleted from the thread. This could end up as post 7 or 8 in a couple of days, but we know it is 11.

This post was edited

I don't understand the pre-occupation with no. of posts???
Then why are you bothering to read this ?
(13)

This post was edited

Maybe someone with a warped sense of humour is wiping some posts out just to enjoy the reactions!!

This post was edited