Single Male Nudists.....

Having just read another thread about someone wanting Singles to stop pretending being couples, Irealized I have to ask the question....
What is the definition of a SINGLE MALE ??
I would of thought it would be the same as it is in textile society where if you are not in a relationship with someone, then you are single, if you are in a relationship with someone, you are Married, Defacto, Partners Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Boyfriend/Boyfriend.
Do people not think It is hard enough to be a nudist in this day and age where "Society" deams Nudity = Sex Without the nudist comminity basicly rejecting Single Nude Males?
And as for those who think a Married man where their wife isnt into nudism is classed as a Single Male, to the point where they should put single on their profile, Dont you think it would be a better idea to think of them as a couple, get to know them, and who knows, If the wife who isnt into nudism sees that there are actualy people out there having fun with other people while naked, without sex been involved they might get into nudism themselves....
You read the phiolosphys of natruism, been about acceptance, etc etc, but the more people I get to know, the less it seems about acceptance... but the more you get into it, It seems to be just about rules, even more so than in textile life.
In an ideal world, I think Nudism would be more about Doing everything you would do as a textile, but naked (obviously depending on health and saftey)
Im actualy starting to think that the textile world is more free than the clothes free.

This topic was edited
RE: Single Male Nudists.....

Yeah it is tough being single and finding other guys who just enjoy being naked without having sex as an issue. I may like to see your cock, but that doesn't mean I want to do anything with it. Nor do I want to do anything with your wife / girlfriiend.
I'm just single at the timebeing and like to be naked.

This post was edited

Couldnt agree more with the previous post. Think we all need to be a bit more mature!!

This post was edited

Good its not just me who feels that way.

This post was edited

Wow. I hadn't thought about it that way. You are totally correct. I wish I had a fix for the poster and not just a "understanding" of the post.

This post was edited

This really has been beaten to death. This is a public non-pay site. A large number of "members" are not true nudist and prey on women. I don't fault the ladies for being cautious.

This post was edited

I would have to be classified as a single male since I am not yet legally married, but you'll probably never see me at a resort without my fiancee. We are practically inseperable - practically a couple by most definitions.

This post was edited

Having just read another thread about someone wanting Singles to stop pretending being couples, Irealized I have to ask the question....What is the definition of a SINGLE MALE ??I would of thought it would be the same as it is in textile society where if you are not in a relationship with someone, then you are single, if you are in a relationship with someone, you are Married, Defacto, Partners Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Boyfriend/Boyfriend.Do people not think It is hard enough to be a nudist in this day and age where "Society" deams Nudity = Sex Without the nudist comminity basicly rejecting Single Nude Males?And as for those who think a Married man where their wife isnt into nudism is classed as a Single Male, to the point where they should put single on their profile, Dont you think it would be a better idea to think of them as a couple, get to know them, and who knows, If the wife who isnt into nudism sees that there are actualy people out there having fun with other people while naked, without sex been involved they might get into nudism themselves....You read the phiolosphys of natruism, been about acceptance, etc etc, but the more people I get to know, the less it seems about acceptance... but the more you get into it, It seems to be just about rules, even more so than in textile life.In an ideal world, I think Nudism would be more about Doing everything you would do as a textile, but naked (obviously depending on health and saftey)Im actualy starting to think that the textile world is more free than the clothes free.What really sucks is how unaccompanied females are allowed everywhere but unaccompanied males are not. Pure sexism!

This post was edited

A large number of "members" are not true nudist and prey on women. I don't fault the ladies for being cautious.I don't fault anybody for being cautious about anything. I don't like womanizers or maneaters.
As a very happily married man who is still head over heels in love with his wife, I have zero, zilch interst in searching for other women. That said, I would like to address your comment about preying on women. Is there a difference between activiely searching for a mate and preying on the opposite sex?
Back to the "cautious" part: I have always found it interesting how females are the most exhibitionist gender, yet are reluctant to loose the last itty-bitty piece of cloth they have when swimming. Nobody bares their flesh in public more than a female. LOL My wife and I don't understand it. ;-)

This post was edited

I am divorced since 2008 (separated since 2002) and officially I am not allowed to classify/refer myself as single.That's hard to believe. Is a divorced woman with three kids a single mom?

This post was edited
re..single woman only.

is truth,,more open your mind ,my dear friend.

This post was edited