RE: re..single woman only.

is truth,,more open your mind ,my dear friend.I have always had an open mind. Was raised that way. However, life has taught me that a person can open his mind too far and have his brain fall out.

This post was edited
RE: Single Male Nudists.....

I am single legally and so is my other half, we do not live together full time but we regard ourselves as a couple in a relationship and are on this site as such.
That said, I would agree that there are people of both sexes on this site who pose as something they are not, for what WE both think are "nefarious" purposes.

This post was edited

Having just read another thread about someone wanting Singles to stop pretending being couples, Irealized I have to ask the question....What is the definition of a SINGLE MALE ??I would of thought it would be the same as it is in textile society where if you are not in a relationship with someone, then you are single, if you are in a relationship with someone, you are Married, Defacto, Partners Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Boyfriend/Boyfriend.Do people not think It is hard enough to be a nudist in this day and age where "Society" deams Nudity = Sex Without the nudist comminity basicly rejecting Single Nude Males?And as for those who think a Married man where their wife isnt into nudism is classed as a Single Male, to the point where they should put single on their profile, Dont you think it would be a better idea to think of them as a couple, get to know them, and who knows, If the wife who isnt into nudism sees that there are actualy people out there having fun with other people while naked, without sex been involved they might get into nudism themselves....You read the phiolosphys of natruism, been about acceptance, etc etc, but the more people I get to know, the less it seems about acceptance... but the more you get into it, It seems to be just about rules, even more so than in textile life.In an ideal world, I think Nudism would be more about Doing everything you would do as a textile, but naked (obviously depending on health and saftey)Im actualy starting to think that the textile world is more free than the clothes free.I am no longer married,raised my three children by my self,they are grown and on there own,I am all alone in the world except for my past,so can some one tell me by true nudest rules am I a single male?????

This post was edited

Your divorced and I'm widower so I guess we are no longer considered single, But we're treated as single males. I don't understand it either. I just enjoy the company of other nudists male or female.

This post was edited

there are always rules wherever we go, here at truenudists, some people like to feel more superior than others, though I found it harmless
I responded to that other forum as well, I guess it really means nothing. I am more bothered by fake people who aren't really nudist but just come here out of curiosity or other hidden agenda

This post was edited