Photos in discussions

With the new web site the old simple method of putting pics into discussions justdid not work. But now it does. See 6 & 7 below

This topic was edited
RE: Photos in discussions

Posting pictures using the tool in the post authoring window is by far the easiest way - and finding the URL of any picture is simplicity itself.
Right click the picture.
Select 'Open link in new window'
Go to new window
Right click that picture.
Select 'Copy Image Location'
Go to wherever you want to give the picture URL and click 'Paste'.

Love n stuff
Rudie. x

This post was edited

I tryed it Well almost. I got to "open link in new window" went to the window and right clicked on that pic as instructed. The menue that popped up did NOT include "copy image location". It included "copy" but that's no use. So tht's me stopped. Any ideas?

This post was edited

I tryed it Well almost. I got to "open link in new window" went to the window and right clicked on that pic as instructed. The menue that popped up did NOT include "copy image location". It included "copy" but that's no use. So tht's me stopped. Any ideas?Hmmm that's odd. It works ok here. What operating system and browser are you running?

This post was edited

Hey, it looks like it's working. Mozilla Firefox has the copy image location option.

Ah, I see it gives a thumbnail and link to the picture.

This post was edited

I think the old method is working again. Let's try

Yes it is! To recap: Chose a pic from your profile. Click on it for a bigger pic. Right click on the pic and select copy. Then come here, type any text you want then hit return (to get the curser below the text). Right click (also below the text), select paste. The picture should appear. Then add any more text you want.
Apparantly it does not work for everyone. Pity.

This post was edited

If it does not work for you click the "Compatabe view"button to the right of the truenudists.com address bar at the very top of your screen. Then try again.

This is me in November! Good luck , Olly

This post was edited