where do you go to be nude

is there anyplace special you go to be nude with others or do you just hang out nude at the house while everyone else is clothed? personally i am primarily a home nudist. it's just me and my wife and she doesn't seem to mind, so i spend most of my time indoors naked. on occasion however, i visit indian hills nudist camp to lie back in the sun with other nudists.

This topic was edited
RE: where do you go to be nude

I go out to BLM property in the high desert and hike nude. It is so refreshing to be able to hike for hours with the breeze and sun on my skin. There are seldom other people around and those I have met don't mind someone nude hiking. Strangely I have not met any other nude hikers.

This post was edited

I get to be nude every night and on weekends!!! Always nude when I'm home!

This post was edited

I'm often nude at home or in my garden but I love walking nude in the wooded valleys near me, I follow deer paths through the woods I often see or just hear them barking in the woods, I have a few fave spots where I can stop & sit basking in the sun but do like to explore & see whatever wildlife I can & photograph it all

This post was edited

I'm primarily a home nudist and besides sleeping nude and staying nude for awhile when I first wake up I do sunbathe fully nude in the backyard. I am a member of the Las Vegas Bares and have socialized some in the past with the club but it's been over two years, perhaps more, since I last joined them. There are no landed resorts in the area and I've never traveled to a resort in California or Arizona which are the closest.

I'd like to hike or otherwise go nude on BLM lands in/around the Las Vegas area but haven not done so so far.

Jim

This post was edited

As with many others, most of my nude time is at home. It is not as much as I'd like because my son lives with me and disapproves vehemently. So my home nude time is when I'm home alone. I gat some in most days.

And I like to escape. I've just booked my 8th nude holiday this year and go to nudist events a few times here in the UK. It's good to be amongst other nudists.

This post was edited