hey, im new

Im new to this site, and to nudism all together ive always slept nude though, im hoping that this way of life would except me for whats on the insde, not whats on the outside, threason i say this is because im overweight, i weigh 320 pounds, ive lost like 80 pounds and still going, im still quite shy about everything, mainly because of the social norms about ur bodily image, i hope i am accepted here.
Also, how long does it take for ur pics that u post to come up?

This topic was edited
RE: hey, im new

Hey HenryBomba, Welcome to the site! Don't worry about a few extra pounds. There are so many of us on here we have our own group! (called 'Nudists with a few extra pounds'). Congratulations on losing 80 lbs! I am trying to do the same but have only managed to lose 25 so far. The great thing about nudists is that all body types are welcomed with open arms (short, tall, fat, skinny, and everywhere in between!)

This post was edited

Welcome to TN, HenryBomba! Wonderful people come in all shapes and sizes.

Jen

This post was edited

Hi Henry, welcome to the site, and the forum. You will probably look back on this as the best thing you ever did. There is now a lot of info, here in in the forum, if you take the time to find and read it, you will soon get what naturism is all about. There are also a lot of great people here, who I'm sure will help and encourage you with the weight loss thing, if you let them. You could start a club on the " Nudists With A Few Extra Pounds" group forum, and have everyone publish how much they loose each week as an incentive. Look forward to seeing you progress :)

Phil.

This post was edited

TY all so much for ur replys! I feel welcomed!

This post was edited