Hairy or smooth?

I'm just doing a poll. Men, are you hairy or smooth? I was smooth last winter. It felt great but the maintenance was arduous so now I'm hairy all over.

Which are you?

This topic was edited
RE: Hairy or smooth?

Yes!

This post was edited

Yes!
You look like option 3 to me (Hairy but no pubis hair)

This post was edited

I'd have to go with Gator on this one. Too hairy to be completely smooth, but I do shave more than my face.

This post was edited

Definetely SMOOTH! From the neck down anyway.Mike

This post was edited

Hairy, but I do shave my scrotum.

This post was edited

I did a survey. It looks like TN men are roughly equally split between hairy and smooth. Asmall(ish) number are hairy with no pubes, like gaitor 1, Naked Runner and Nude Tim.
I've been smooth and I've been hairy so I thought I'd try the third option. I spent Crhistmas at a nude resort in Portugal and at the end of my stay I left my pubic hair on the beach. The trouble is I couldn't stop there. My chest hair came off at the B&B and the rest came off when I got home. So, guess what, I'm smooth again. How long will it last this time?
Update: that's 10 months now

This post was edited

I'm sorry...didn't check back in for a while after my tongue in cheek answer...mostly hairy, shave my face and my pubes. I just like what it feels like, and the cleanup aspect. Shaving below only takes a couple of minutes in the shower each day.
Gator1

This post was edited

I'm hairy although I've considered waxing and going smooth. I have shaved my pubes recently but that's it.

This post was edited

in my pics from last year , i was hairy , in my new pics, still to be posted, i'm smooth. think i'll stay smooth for a while. feels great! and looks pretty good, i hope , lol

This post was edited

I've contemplated going completely smooth for some time so maybe I'll just do it soon.

This post was edited