fine sexy undies when you're not freeballed and naked!

Still I prefer being freeballing and neverwear undies when running, doing other sports, in summer, and often even when dressed in suit. However I have a good "collection" of fine-underwear (youmay say male lingerie). Just it consists mostly of sexy strings and a few sexually fitted hipsters (neither briefs nor long-leg boxers and trunks!!!!). My underwear is not for be comfy, in that case I prefer freeballing.Underwear is a mark of my attitude to life, my ages, social status and etc. Although I'm about 40th andrather high in social position I have a good figure and I like (by a chance on holiday, not in office, surely)when people gazing at me with a rapture, seeing cool man with a good figure. And fine undies poking out over the top of my extremely low-rise jeans gives the final touches to a character of happy-go-lucky fellow I pretend to be when relax. It's fun and nothing more.

This topic was edited
RE: fine sexy undies when you're not freeballed and naked!

when i do wear underwear mine are string bikini's not what i call sexy but comfortable, also have no desire for thong, string up butt don't cut it.

This post was edited
fine sexy undies when you're not freeballed and naked

I like very colorful undearwear, used to wear briefs but found them too restricting, boxers I like but they can sometimes not offer support when you need it most soI wear boxer briefs i get the look of a boxer and the minimal look of a brief and as long as they're colorful or interestingI like them.

This post was edited