RE: Naked gardening

I love working my veggies in the buff myself, and usually do, but right now we are having a mosquito population explosion. Have to do a little planning!

This post was edited

This year we grew Tomatoes, lettuce, beet root, onions (both spring and brown) Potatoes, beans, cauliflower,zucchinis, Bell Peppers, Silver beet, Spinach andRhubarb. and probably more than I can't remember.Only problem the vegie Garden is in full view of the neighbours house and the road so its a minimal clothing wear zone except in the colder moths when it becomes Maximum clothing wear.
Take Care Stay BareKeith

This post was edited

Back in the spring, I purchased a 6ft X 6ft greenhouse made of plastic tubes, and assembled it right off my patio. I was planning on getting an early start on my pepper plants.
Since it was early spring, the greenhouse remained fogged up most of the day, and I was able to spend a few hours nude inside, and the neighbors, for the most part, were unaware.
Temperatures were hovering around the 50's, a little chilly for normal yard work, but the greenhouse was a comfortable 70 degrees.

This post was edited

Off now to finish washing and waxing the camper.I'd rather be washing waxing the barmaid.

This post was edited

I've always been enjoying doing most of my gardening and landscaping nude. Great idea on the groups...there are at least 18 that I know of....
Click on Groups (above in the header) and then under search criteria type in Garden...
Jen

This post was edited

Off now to finish washing and waxing the camper.I'd rather be washing waxing the barmaid.Another Dirty Old Man

This post was edited

I enjoy working on my veg plot nude , am thinking if anyone else wants to do this I could offer them a plot on my 4acre smallholdingI WISH!
i have three rabbits that i love to enjoy my time with out in the yard,
but my neighbors are so close, and nosey that this would be impossible

This post was edited

Gonna do a little Naked Gardening this afternoon. I need to dig a couple of holes and plant two climbing plants on a trellis to add some view obstruction for our new next door neighbors. It was cheaper than a new fence or block wall! LOL Diggin' the holes will be a challenge with my right foot still sporting stitches from recent foot surgery! :D

This post was edited

The last of the Green and Yellow beans for the season.

This post was edited

I am really looking forward to next spring, when the weather is warm enough for nude gardening. A warm gentle breeze along with the sunshine on the body, makes any outdoor work, so much more enjoyable.
The only problem is, my wife says that the sight of me nude in the garden, frightens the birds away, (and some of our visitors).

This post was edited