RE: Naked gardening

a few years back i had to clear some vegetation around our pool area. we live on a pretty secluded plot of land, so i put on my work shoes, my work gloves, and some bug spray and toiled away for several hours clearing the weeds. then i put down some weed-stop fabric and carted the wood chips over. hard work, lots of sweat, but no dirty clothes (except socks) to wash when i was done. cleaned up in our outdoor shower as well.

This post was edited

I like to see a good bush in the garden.

This post was edited

hahaha....wish we could do that here on our little farm, far too conservative here tho :(

This post was edited

Our tulips are budding and all other bulbs are showing leaves. I am soooo looking forward to color in addition to the violas and 3 Helleborusplants I put into the ground recently.

This post was edited

I'm hoping for a very early warm spring, and then hopfully it will not just be my unadorned naked beauty that is budding in the garden.

This post was edited

The weather is spotty in southeast Texas, a few days of warm sunshine to walk around in and then a few nights of 30+ degree lows, but the lemon and orange trees are blooming, the banana trees are kicking butt and everything else is waking up. Is going to be a wonderful Easter weekend here. World Naked Gardening day is the first weekend in May correct?????

This post was edited

Still too cold for gardening.

This post was edited

Still too cold for gardening.It's forecast to start improving this weekend in the UK bin hoping to get out into my garden nude early next week. Even up here in Scotland the current forecast is for sun.

This post was edited

It's definately warmed up enough, lately, to do naked gardening.We are also home a bit more now that we can do some. Like those that have already stated; we are almost always naked here at home and in our backyard, so it stands to reason that we'd being doing everything from nothing to everything in the nude, including gardening. I will admit that sometimes both of us do wear ... gloves! :D It's almost time to re-pot some of our flower pots around the pool, fix/repair/revamp our drip system, and do a bit of trimming. We both enjoy being naked out in our yard and since neither of us does well with sitting still for very long, we will undoubtedly do some naked gardening very soon.

This post was edited

Low 80's here in NC today. Perfect for working nude in the garden and yard. We have 3 acres here with no neighbors on two sides and enough privacy fence to keep out prying eyes. Started cleaning the pool. Almost skinny dipping weather. Even managed to lay some landscaping blocks for a new flower bed. Nice to feel the warm sun on me for a change. Uniform of the day consisted of a hat and sunscreen.

This post was edited