Scammers on this site

someone by the name of CynthiaLove70 (CynthiaLove70@ymail.com) has sent me an email and stated that she is a refugee in a 3rd world country. She also stated that she needs help from a foreign investor to get her 3.5million dollars from her step-dad. Ignore all contact with this account, and dont make the mistake I did by answering any messages.

Please tell any friends on this site to block and report this person, and to tell others of this occurence.
Thank you

This topic was edited
RE: Scammers on this site

Yup. ANY (supposed) female you don't know who includes an e-mail address in a message is a scammer. Flag them, with a copy of the message. They disappear fast.

This post was edited
RE: Scammers on this site

And if she has a private TN profile, sends a mile long message about her condition she's in, pleading for help to get her business affairs sorted out before she departs this life? I believe, we are not here to sort out other peoples business, especially, when it comes to money matters and every person of a sound mind, would under no circumstances act upon such fervent sounding plea. If things ate really so important, there is always legal possibilities.

This post was edited