RE: Please Number Your Posts.

You're all a very lazy lot.(13)not to mention forgetful.It seems to me this will only work if people read this thread first, remember to do it, and aren't replying at the same time as someone else.

This post was edited

You're all a very lazy lot.(13)not to mention forgetful.It seems to me this will only work if people read this thread first, remember to do it, and aren't replying at the same time as someone else.
If you reply at the same time as someone else, then it only takes a few seconds to go back and edit it.
(15)

This post was edited

What I thought to be a bit of fun and a simple task for people to do, now appears to be beyond the mental capability of the average members on here. Please get a grip people, wake up.
(18)

This post was edited

What I thought to be a bit of fun and a simple task for people to do, now appears to be beyond the mental capability of the average members on here. Please get a grip people, wake up.(18)

[19] Now I'm really confused! Just thought I'd add my 2 cents!

This post was edited

There ya go Cali, that was easy. Now if you could just number other posts whenever you remember, it will make life much easier.
Than you,
MOW. (20)

This post was edited

WGAS?

This post was edited

WWWDWOA? (What Would We Do WithOut Acronyms?)

This post was edited

21 I saw a 457 then it went to 13...How can this be? opps now two others came in and mine is supposed to be 23,...I think

This post was edited

24 OK. I think I understand. On the right hands side this is number 24. I numbered this 24 on the left side. I am going to post it.
I quoted my post.

This post was edited

24 OK. I think I understand. On the right hands side this is number 24. I numbered this 24 on the left side. I am going to post it.
I quoted my post.
I deleted post number 24.

This post was edited