PLEASE Number Your Posts.

( 1)
There hes been a lot of concern from people about the post count dropping off, so I thought it would be a good idea for people to number each post. There is no reason why post numbers should change when one or more are deleted from a thread. All that should happen is, when posts are removed, then the number should remain for a blank space.We would then know how many had gone from the thread and it would also make it easier to understand some of the answers. Some replies do not make sense when reading them simply because one is answering the above post and then it has mysteriously disappeared. You will notice I have inserted (1) at the beginning of this post and would appreciate that others do the same.
Thank you,
MOW.

This topic was edited
RE: Please Number Your Posts.

2.Aren't they numbered on the side? If you removed your post right now, would i move up to number 1? What if your not the first one to respond to that position
(3)
Yes you would move to (1) but we would still know it had been (2), because of your inserted number and not the number now falsely given due to a deleted thread.

This post was edited

[4.I see. Sounds like a good plan. Now if we only would get a notice when someone else comments on the post so we would know to check it again instead of randomly going to it. :-)
(5)
I don't think TT1 wants to make life too easy for us, ha,ha,

This post was edited

(6)
Think I posted this at the wrong time of day, Or is it that people are not bothered ?

This post was edited

(7)
Bump to get spam off .

This post was edited

8. My head is exploding. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

This post was edited

(9)
Stay calm desi, stay calm, you can do it.

This post was edited

(10) there must be more to occupy your mind than this. It's autistic.

This post was edited

(11)
I find it very sadthat people don't have the extra 3 or 4 seconds to spare to do this simple task. But then again, after seeing the recent forum activity, or should I say lack of, it seems like people have very little time on this new site.
I'm sure it will improve with time, if people only have the perseverance to stick it out for a while.

This post was edited

(11)I find it very sadthat people don't have the extra 3 or 4 seconds to spare to do this simple task. But then again, after seeing the recent forum activity, or should I say lack of, it seems like people have very little time on this new site. I'm sure it will improve with time, if people only have the perseverance to stick it out for a while.(457)
I think it's just that it doesn't really bother many people.

This post was edited

You're all a very lazy lot.
(13)

This post was edited