What women think of genital rings

I am thinking about trying to wear a ring around my equipment but I don't know if it would be better to talk to my wife about beforeor just surprise her with it. What do you ladies think about this?

This topic was edited
RE: What women think of genital rings

I am thinking about trying to wear a ring around my equipment but I don't know if it would be better to talk to my wife about beforeor just surprise her with it. What do you ladies think about this?Don't you think this subject is better off in some sort of sex question/answer site. Genital jewelry in general is frowned upon in the nudist world. This subject has nothing to do with being a nudist what so ever. One the other hand I think you should discuss anything like this with your wife first. How would you feel if you came home and she did something to her body with out discussing it with you ? Now drop this subject it doesn't need to be discussed here on TN.

This post was edited

Agree with wrong site to have this discussion, enough already said...............

This post was edited

Okay in private with your wife, but a "bracelet" of sorts is not nudist.

This post was edited

Thak you for your comments about this subject. I am sorry if I offende anyone. That was not my intent.

This post was edited