Aquarius Nature Retreat, Queensland

Based in Brisbane's southside, this place has been in existence for a number of years. However, I have never attended it myself, and I don't think they would welcome me as I am one of the dreaded "single males". I did meet the owner and his now ex-wife back in 1999 at a nude car rally held in Brisbane, and they were alright.
The venue currently doesn't have its own website, but it's listed on the ANF website at https://www.aus-nude.org.au

This topic was edited
RE: Aquarius Nature Retreat, Queensland

Based in Brisbane's southside, this place has been in existence for a number of years. However, I have never attended it myself, and I don't think they would welcome me as I am one of the dreaded "single males". I did meet the owner and his now ex-wife back in 1999 at a nude car rally held in Brisbane, and they were alright.The venue currently doesn't have its own website, but it's listed on the ANF website at https://www.aus-nude.org.auI don't mind being single these days, for the most part, but I know what you mean about being one ofthose "single males". It use to bother me until I saw how some of the single men act. I especially empathize with women being pestered after having to fend off some guys that thing that they can turn a straight male... No they can't and be cautious.

This post was edited

That's a real shame, considering that they are the longest running nudist club in Brisbane (they've been around since 1939, 36 years before Pacific Sun Friends!)
I do remember the late owner Coral Robinson being a real killjoy type with a letter she wrote to Sun & Health magazine, complaining about the games the kids were playing there (nothing naughty, just stuff like skirmishes and high energy spontaneous games).
There is another place near you guys that you could also check out called Len's Happy Valley, which is near Jimboomba. I went there once in 2005 for the Brisbane Forum Social Club's 30th anniversary, it was quite a nice place. However, he doesn't have a website either but he's more friendly and hospitable than the Aquarius crowd.

This post was edited

And thanks for letting us know there is a place called "Jimboomba". Australia has got to be the most fun place to live!

This post was edited