RE: Unable to Orgasm

#19I have a check up once a year and get the finger. At one point I was peeing a lot and a little at a time. Went to Dr. and he prescribed flowmax which worked but really don't like putting chems in the body if I don't need to . I already have to take blood pressure medicine, that's bad enough (which might account for my decline of semen after reading this. Will have to ask my doctor on my next visit). I started drinking cranberry juice and after a bit, got my pee stream back. Now I drink it every time I take my pills.One of the side effects of Flowmax is decreased amount of seminal fluid. Your orgasms may come up dry.

This post was edited

Sam original question contained the statement that his male partner would feel let down that he did not ejaculate and would feel him a freak.
As a gay man my only advice would be to talk to the person you are with first and let him know what the condition is and the effects it has on you and most guys would be caring enough to carry on and not make you feel like a freak.
In the end it is the love and pleasure that is important more than how much semen you can produce.

This post was edited

Just hope that I won't have to go through that procedure and experience the consequence(s). I am really thankful that at this age, I am still relatively healthy. :)Sg NATURIST, THAT IS SO RUDE OF YOU TO COMMENT THAT WAY ,
JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE HAPPY DOES'NT MEAN YOU HAVE TO POINT OUT THAT YOU ARE HAPPY ,TO BRING DOWN THE HAPPINESS OF OTHERS!
PLEASE TRY TO BE MATURE ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE ALL KINDS OF EMOTIONS .
EXTERNAL ORGASM, IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO BE HAPPY.
THIS MEMBER SAMS66 ,IS TRYING TO GET SOME PEACE ,GIVE IT TO HIM INSTEAD YOU ARE THROWING ACID ON HIM.
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND VERY HELLISH!

This post was edited

i feel that i cant have sex with another guy as he would be disapointed that i cant reach an outwardly showing orgasm and i am some kind of freakHonestly I wouldn't mind having sex with a guy who doesn't ejaculate. On the contrary, if he told me beforehand I wouldhappilysuck his dick even while he orgasms. I like that, but because it isn't safe sex I won't do it, because I am terrified of getting hiv.
I guess most guys know that a prostrate can cause problems, so it shouldn't be awkward to tell your sex partner that you've had a prostate operation.

This post was edited