Hello Friends !
Im new in this site . On the top of my page they say "new members receive this special for a limited time" what does means ? that only I can be member of truenudists for free only for 4 days ? (expires in 4 days) . I love this site , but for me nude and having nudist friends is free.
Thank you !!!

This topic was edited
RE: new member

Hi welcome to TN. Not having seen the page concerned I can not say for definite what it was about. But I presume that it is a special offer to become a PAID member of the site rather than a free member. The money will buy you the privilege of being able to view all the members photos on the site;(except those that are marked for Certified members only (unless you yourself are certified) or those marked as "friends only" unless you are a friend of the person concerned.

This post was edited

So this nudist page is only for free members if you dont pay for that ?. I will not pay for that . Thanks you very much.

This post was edited

Is it possible to stay in this page of true nudists for free ?
Thank you very much !!!

This post was edited

Yes, indeed, you can enjoy this website without providing any financial support, but I'm sure there are significant costs to operate this forum that must be paid.

This post was edited