who flies what??

Hello everyone. Long time nudist and pilot. Live on a grass strip in the Carolinas... Also a flight instructor, naked flight lessons anyone??

This topic was edited
RE: who flies what??

Not current and lapsed medical, but most recently I was flying Piper Warriors and Robinson R22 helicopters from the local flying club at KBED. Started in Cessna 152 & 172, and have even done some basic aerobatics in a T-6 Texan (birthday present from Mrs. J & C).

This post was edited

I've got a Luscombe 8A, but I'm going to have to sell it. Wonky knees and hand-propping just aren't a good mix!

This post was edited
RE:who flies what??

a bit late on the post. but Cessna 172 & 152. Completing license in MD/DC area. too bad I didn't see this post while living in Myrtle.

This post was edited

I have a mistress: High maintenance and extorts all my spare cash! A Cherokee 140, with a reman engine, Ly-Con 160Hp STC, and Power Flow. She flies great!

And yes, I've flown nude a few times, the longest an XC from my southwest municipal airport to northeast Mississippi. If you see "NxxxxT" in my logbook, I was nude. If you see merely "xxxxT", I was dressed. ;)

This post was edited

Hello everyone. Long time nudist and pilot. Live on a grass strip in the Carolinas... Also a flight instructor, naked flight lessons anyone??

I'm up for that! Have about 30 minutes seat time in an F-18 simulator at a Navy base....does that count?:-)
Hundo

This post was edited

Yeah, me, too. I haven't flown since I sold the Luscombe.

This post was edited

Hi Billy, how are you. It's good that you fly naked, I'm a pilot and I did it a couple of times, I had a cessna with the same engine as your Cherokee, very good engine. We'll be in touch.

This post was edited

Wow wish you were nearby Id love to learn. I live two seconds from Plymouth airport

This post was edited

I want to start learning I live right near Plymouth municipal airport

This post was edited

I want to start learning I live right near Plymouth municipal airport

There are three flight schools at KPYM, go for it! One is for helicopters, which isn't helpful unless you are crazy like me and want to fly rotorcraft. Another is run by Mike Goulian who I've met at KBED. He is a very good acrobatic and race pilot. I almost booked some intro aerobatic flights with him in his Pitts Special. I'd trust him in the cockpit any day.

This post was edited