new to the nude

Hi!im very new to the nudist way of life. And I was wondering if masturbating nude or with other nudists is bad. thankyou!

This topic was edited
RE: new to the nude

My troll detector alarm just started beeping. Picture of a young female, private profile, asking about masturbation. Smells a bit funky to me.

This post was edited

My troll detector alarm just started beeping. Picture of a young female, private profile, asking about masturbation. Smells a bit funky to me.Exactly the reason why I have to put my pictures private and only available to those on my friends list.

This post was edited

can't really be a true nudist if you have to masturbate in the presence of other nudist. We aren't on this site for sex. Head over to true swingers!!!

This post was edited

Since you asked that question, I doubt that you are a true nudist or even female. Please find another site that will be more accepting of your fettish.

This post was edited

Hi!im very new to the nudist way of life. And I was wondering if masturbating nude or with other nudists is bad. thankyou!Hey Look at this another private profile troll. Time to flag this one !!

This post was edited

Hmmm...well...I've been a naturist all my life and generally at nudist/naturist clubs or resorts sexual activity is best kept to your accomodations. There are private parties where everything goes but at clubs and resorts...that could get you kicked out.

This post was edited