Welcome to the new NEW truenudists.com

We've added a bunch of features and hope you like them. We now have...
- Profile Integrated Forum
- Groups
-Bulletins
- Member Status Updates
- Friend Updates
- Improved Profile Portal
- Member Blogs
- Member Statistics
- Improved Home Page
- The ability to view and edit picture comments
- not to mention a ton of fixes andsmaller features.
Feel free to post your comments here!

This topic was edited
RE: Welcome to the new NEW truenudists.com

I'm wondering if there is a way to pin topics in the group forums to the top of the list. Am I just missing something or is this option not available to group creators? Thanks and I'm loving the site so far....excellent work so far...keep it up

This post was edited

Why is there a search feature. I was chatting with a member and I cannot find the profile. Is there anyway you can locate a member if you know their login name?

This post was edited

Thanks for the upgrades!!!!

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited
Outside USA

I have read many blogs and forums. I wonder is there anyone outside the USA that ever contributes anything?
I live in Thailand and from Sydney, Australia. I am a nudist with my Thai partner. It would be great to get together with others.
Tiw

This post was edited
RE: Outside USA

There are many people from all over the world who are active here. If you click the nudists tab on top and do a search by country you can find poeple closer to you.

This post was edited

I have read many blogs and forums. I wonder is there anyone outside the USA that ever contributes anything? I live in Thailand and from Sydney, Australia. I am a nudist with my Thai partner. It would be great to get together with others. Tiw

Haha!

Just A LOT!

This post was edited

don't forget Holland - we have a couple of very prolific Dutch contributors!
That is why I didn't list specific places, I wouldn't want to offend anyone by missing some place. This is truely a worldwide site. I can say I know people from North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia. The only continent I haven't met anyone from is Antartica. LOL

This post was edited

We've even met one or two who claim to be from another planet!

This post was edited

Still exploring, but looks great so far!

It is a good site IMHO.
:) Cheri

This post was edited

are we allowed to post happening at landed nudist resort clubs?

Find a locations topic in the Groups area to do that. BTW, a landed club is a nudist park or resort.
Regards, Cheri

This post was edited