What's the funniest thing to happen to you at the nude beach?

The funniest thing to happen to us was in June (2008). We had spent six days naked at Apollo beach. It was our last day on a Friday and we were not wanting to get dressed knowing we wouldn't be back. So we decided to walkout as far as possible before we got dressed.
We had forgotten about a textile that had rode his bicycle down the nude beach to see what he could see. Well the beach was almost deserted but we stopped at the sign post to get dressed.

While I was getting dressed my wife bent over and put one leg in her shorts, then turned for the wind to open up the other leg so she could put her other leg in. When she did the guy was pedaling up almost face-to-face. Just a little distracted by a couple of big hanging boobs, he lost control and crashed into the surf.
I heard all the commotion as I was putting my shirt over my head and when I looked, the guy and his bike was coming up from under the wave. He jumped on his bike and was GONE!!
We laughed all the way out of the park.
What's your story?

This topic was edited
RE: What's the funniest thing to happen to you at the nude beach?

Was not at the beach but anchored just off
from one. It had been a great weekend and I really did not want it to end. As I
pulled the anchor I noticed a very dark storm approaching so once the hook was
upI started out a very narrow channel heading straight into blue skies leaving
the storm in my wake. At the end of the narrow channel I passed the last day
marker at the same time another boat was heading into the narrow channel. We
were about 6 feet apart when one of the 3 people on board looked up just as I
passed. I said good morning, she had a very surprised look on her face and
finally managed to stammer out a hello. All three of the people had as much
rain gear on as possible. Sea boot, gloves, bibs, jackets with hoods pulled
closed so only their noses and eyes were visible. They were headed into the
perfect storm and racing to beat it in. Here beside them was a dude with
nothing but the radio on. What a difference in perspective. I only saw the blue
skies in front of me and a very nasty storm in my wake. They got drenched and I
never got wet but had a good chuckle over the very different approach to being
rained on.

This post was edited

We haven't been to enough nude beaches but once while riding our bikes nude back from a restaurant (9pm & dark) on a rural trail we came to a road crossing that we usually crossed staying nude but there were cars in the parking lot accross the road so we quickly put on shorts for me and shirt for her. We rode about 100 yds past the lot and were going to get nude again when we saw the lights of several bikers coming so we waited a min while they passed. When they passed we saw 7 naked bikers and we quickly undressed.

This post was edited

My husband and I were at Collins Beach (Oregon) with friends enjoying a lunch of cold fried chicken. A wasp kept coming back picking a small piece of food from my husband and taking off with it. It happened more than once, almost as if he were feeding the wasp.

This post was edited