who sits up all night and thinks up all this forum balony?

Looks to me that we have some naked folks with nothing to do to promote true nudism and it's ideals and morality. Too many folks trying to turn nudism into sex parties. Just aint happening in the websites; retraets; resorts etc. that I go to or have friends whom have went to.
How about someone starting a website for nutty nudists. Could be called "nuts or no nuts, that is the question"

This topic was edited
RE: who sits up all night and thinks up all this forum balony?

Looks to me that we have some naked folks with nothing to do to promote true nudism and it's ideals and morality. Too many folks trying to turn nudism into sex parties. Just aint happening in the websites; retraets; resorts etc. that I go to or have friends whom have went to. How about someone starting a website for nutty nudists. Could be called "nuts or no nuts, that is the question"

Hey limoman, I'm sorry you feel that way. One of the things that impresses me so much about TN is the minimal amount of sexual discussion on the forum. And when it does turn that way how quickly the members here nip it in the bud. Yeah, I agree...there area very fewhere who just don't seem to get it and there already are sites for them to go to, but you mainly encounter them in chat and seldomly on the forum. Now, if they'd just all run off to the sites where what they want is acceptable - this site would be perfect!

Jen

This post was edited

Sexual play isn't the concept of the meaning. I have been here since Dec and found it swaying from the main tought. Enjoy being a nudist.
Meet and share with others who feel the same. NOT be hassled by non believers. Nude is beautiful. Please make it ugly.
YOU KNOW WHO ARE!

This post was edited

Limoman, I'm not sure if you are referring to this site or Nudistspace (or whatever other sites you may visit). While I can see that on NS, I honestly can't see how you can think that about TN. Could you please point out an example where you see that kind of filth on THESE forums? I certainly haven't seen it here. lol

This post was edited

I have to agree with swifhawk and I too notice for along while that this is the best clean site.

This post was edited

I agree that the TN site is essentially clean. It is self policing. In the chat room, whenever anybody steps over the line, somebody else calls him/her to task. Like for instance when some gal wanted to see my organs. You see my cam focuses on my face and shoulders (my naked shoulders). Another time some man whispered to me that he wanted me to show that I am all the way naked -- I just ignored him.
It isn't worth it to get raunchy when you could be flagged.

This post was edited

I tell some of the newbies here to stick with the forums cause they're clean and clever. Phil and Swifty and CudBtn et al make this a fun and interesting place. I too, don't know to what he refers.

This post was edited

I tell some of the newbies here to stick with the forums cause they're clean and clever. Phil and Swifty and CudBtn et al make this a fun and interesting place. I too, don't know to what he refers.
Ooop! .... missed this one!

Thanks Doodle!

hehehe

This post was edited

Looks to me that we have some naked folks with nothing to do to promote true nudism and it's ideals and morality. Too many folks trying to turn nudism into sex parties. Just aint happening in the websites; retraets; resorts etc. that I go to or have friends whom have went to. How about someone starting a website for nutty nudists. Could be called "nuts or no nuts, that is the question"

Hey limoman, I'm sorry you feel that way. One of the things that impresses me so much about TN is the minimal amount of sexual discussion on the forum. And when it does turn that way how quickly the members here nip it in the bud. Yeah, I agree...there area very fewhere who just don't seem to get it and there already are sites for them to go to, but you mainly encounter them in chat and seldomly on the forum. Now, if they'd just all run off to the sites where what they want is acceptable - this site would be perfect!

Jen
Just doing another quick, "nip in the bud" Jen!

This post was edited

He maybe thinking of all the talk from people that say they are new to nudism and wonder what to do when they get aroused. There are a lot of people it seems on this site that enjoys talking about there member. All I can say about the subject is, the same thing you did in high school in class or the gym class. Try to ignore it or cover up and it goes away.

This post was edited

... all the talk from people that say they are new to nudism and wonder what to do when they get aroused. There are a lot of people it seems on this site that enjoys talking about there member...
Well, when you're new to nudism you do worry about that sort of thing, so why not ask more experienced nudists what the score is?
In the same way, I assume that some nudists have sex? I also assume that nudist men are the same as any other male and spend a lot of time thinking about sex, so why should the subject be taboo? To have sex, most people get naked (shocking to some nudists who seem to think that only perverts find nakedness in any way sexy) and so it's understandable that nakedness and sex tend to get roped together. Or as a nudist are we expected to put our clothes on before shagging?
As an adult-only site, sex is an acceptable subject although pictures of erections etc. are not. IMHO

This post was edited