Newbie asking a question, not meaning to be ofensive, actually asking for honest

Hi, all
I am not sure how I would be classified, I guess it decides on who does the classification.
However I have for years considered myself a nudist, as I like the freedom of being nude.However every where I see the term nudist, i see what looks like an "anti sex movement" probably even more anti sex than my mother's puritan church.I am very much into sex and as such I am wary of even considering any nudist groups. however since i live in a very closeminded country, wherenudityis frowned upon, and basically illegal, It would be nice to meet others outside while online etc. so we ca meet to hang out etc when i travel, which is quite often.Is there a different name for nudists who are also into sex, I am really confused.
It seems to me that even a man getting anerectionis a major sin. but some men pay their doctors major amounts of money if they find themselves unable to get anerection.
please help me understand.
note I dont want to offend any one I just need to understand the perspective.
NB I am not the type of guy who thinks he can, or wants to try to have sex with every woman he knows, in my case that is humanly impossible. however Im not intomonogamyeither :-)
please educate one who wants to learn
Pernell :-)

This topic was edited
RE: Newbie asking a question, not meaning to be ofensive, actually asking for honest

Think of nudism as a social convention under which people agree to behave, when naked, the same way as they would when clothed. This is not an anti-sex position, just a convention by which nudity in itself is not seen as an openness to or invitation to sex, but as just another costume choice. Nudists have perfectly ordinary sex lives. The "anti-sex" feeling you get is a pushback to the many who don't get this, and seem to think that, because someone is naked, they are a particularly appropriate target for sexual interest or sexual overtures. The many, many, threads about erections come from two sources: men worrying about involuntary erections (really very rare in a nudist/social context, and no big deal when they're not turned into a display) and folks reacting to men who are plainly taking advantage of a nudist situation for sexual stimulation and display, in violation of the basic understanding that is the foundation of social nudism.

This post was edited
RE: Newbie asking a question, not meaning to be ofensive, actually asking for honest

Superb reply Steve, excellent, clear and I totally agree. I have never had an erection at a social gathering where nudity or naturism is the focus but never fail to get an erection in the company of others in a gathering where sex is the focus! Need I say more!
Take care always, Paul x

This post was edited