Testicles as a navigation aid

Yes, really. Free-swinging testicles are particularly good at detecting ocean swells, and were relied on by Polynesian navigators. Just ran across this interesting fact in the book Civilizations by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto, and confirmed it online here: https://www.passengerplanet.com/softwarm.html.
One of the more obscure advantages of going naked, for sure. And a lesson in how much we lose by training ourselves to cover and, mostly, disregard, most of the body.

This topic was edited
RE: Testicles as a navigation aid

they also hadguiche piercings 2 navegate they go behind your testicals

This post was edited

hmmmm, seat of the pants navigation?

This post was edited

Maybe if some of these captains at sea used theirs, they wouldn't get lost so often ;-)

This post was edited
Testicles as a navigation aid Vs GPS Units

Already then...I'm returnng my GPS to Best Buy and gonna hang my testicles on my rear view mirror instead...lol...whichever nut drops the lowest is gonna direct me to my next turn I would guess hu ?

This post was edited
RE: Testicles as a navigation aid VS uterus as a finder of lost objects

There may be something to this. I remember Roseanne Barr wondering inf the uterus was an organ for finding lost objects. As I recall she was commenting on her husband frequently asking "honey, where did I leave my car keys?"

This post was edited

Too many men are complained about by thinking with the wrong head? Well now at least they have an excuseit wasjust following their boyz lead.

This post was edited

this just gets funnyer hahaha

This post was edited

There are sooo many jokes there but this isn't the place...darn but if you are on my e-mail list

This post was edited

There are sooo many jokes there but this isn't the place...darn but if you are on my e-mail listYes you could get in trouble with some of them.

This post was edited